Inputting the things to get started with Silk
You will need an Alchemy or similar node provider to begin using Silk.
Some options to use are
- 1.Alchemy (Free for standard usage)
- 2.https://www.quicknode.com/ ($9 and up)
- Go to Silk and click the "Settings" Tab
- Click the "+" in the top right under "Node Configuration"
- Select the Unnamed Node from the dropdown and name it.
- Paste the https URL shown above in the second box on the right.
- Click Confirm to save!
Silk Node Configuration
- 1.Head to https://dashboard.alchemyapi.io/
- 2.Create an account.
- 3.Go to "Create New Project" in the top right corner.
- 4.Select ETHEREUM and Name the Project as you wish. Click Create.
- 5.Copy the http key (Begins with http:// found below the api key).
We recommend a webhook so you can see errors/logs easily.
- 1.Create a private discord server
- 2.Create a channel for Silk webhooks
- 3.Go to settings of the channel
- 4.Click integrations
- 5.Click on webhooks
- 6.Create a new webhook
- 7.Copy the webhook
- 8.Go to settings
- 9.Paste the webhook under "Discord Webhook"
- 10.Click "CONFIRM"
- 11.You can test it by clicking the "Test Webhook" button once saved.
Silk Webhook Module
- 1.Head to https://www.quicknode.com/
- 2.Click signup and enter your information
- 3.Click signup
- 4.Click create a node
- 5.Select your plan
- 6.Make sure you're on ETH Mainnet
- 7.You do not need any add-ons
- 8.Enter billing
- 9.Click create my node
- 10.Click on your node and copy the HTTP provider link
- 11.Paste into the Silk "Node Configuration" as explained above.