Managing your NFT assets using Silk.
- 2.To manage assets you must have wallet groups/wallets with assets (NFTs) in them.
- 3.Head to the "Assets" tab of Silk.
- 4.Select a wallet group and you will then be able to see all your assets in those wallets.
- 5.You can search at the top for specific collections/traits/etc. to filter.
- 6.Select all the NFT's you'd like to list by clicking on the selector on the left side.
- 7.Click the "List" button on the top right or refresh if you're missing NFTs.
- 8.Choose your platform, and listing duration.
- 9.Approve the collection for sale using the approve button.
- 10.Set a listing price and optional stagger percentage.
- 11.Stagger percentage allows you to stagger listings based on batch size.
- 12.If you set it at 2% and 2 listing stagger, every 2 listings will increase by 2% in price.
- 13.Click list and all NFTs are now for sale!